GIGABYTE GA-7VKML Bios F8 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-7VKML Bios F8
1. Fixed the following issue to support 8233CE and 8233CF.
2. System can not enter standby mode under pure DOS Prompt.
3. Case Indicator function fail
4. System can not boot form ATA-100,133 hard disk with 40 pins cable
1. Socket A for AMD Duron/Athlon processor
2. VIA KLE133/686B chipset
3. Support PC133 SDRAM
4. RealTek ALC201A audio chip
5. RealTek 8100 LAN chip
6. Micro ATX form factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.