GIGABYTE GA-7VKML Bios F3 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-7VKML Bios F3
1. Update VGA BIOS.
2. Display "System Health" message.
3. Display "Share Memory Size".
4. Correct Fan speed display in SIV after resume from STR.
5. Improve ATA 133 performance.
6. Add a CMOS Setup item "IDE Boot delay(Sec.)".
7. Add ATI8500 VGA patch code.
8. Change CMOS setup item message "USB Dev Wakeup From S3-S5" to "USB Device Wakeup From S3".
9. Remove setup item "Top Performance"
10. System can not S1 again when resume by PME.
11. Correct Voltage info in "Hardeware Monitor & Misc Setup" and DMI.
1. Socket A for AMD Duron/Athlon processor
2. VIA KLE133/686B chipset
3. Support PC133 SDRAM
4. RealTek ALC201A audio chip
5. RealTek 8100 LAN chip
6. Micro ATX form factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.