GIGABYTE GA-7NNXPV Bios F8 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-7NNXPV Bios F8
1. Easytune 4 support cpu ratio change
2. CPU ratio support 12.5 X
3. Patch SYNNEX VM512 unstable in S1/S3 resume
4. Support FSB 200 MHZ
5. Patch windows 98 boot fail when legacy USB mouse Enable
6. fix system resource conflict indevice management
7. fix AC97 CODEC error detect
1. Supports AMD Athlon XP processor
2. GIGABYTE unique Dual Power System (DPS) design
3. Supports Dual Channel DDR333 memory architecture
4. Graphics motherboard with Dual View support.
5. Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
6. Integrated GigaRAID IDE RAID Interface
7. Dual LAN solution with Intel PRO/1000 CT integrated.
8. Supports 6-channel Dolby Digital audio via S/P-DIF output
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.