GIGABYTE GA-7NNXP Bios F19 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-7NNXP Bios F19
1. Fix FSB200 BOOT NG
2. Fix bios error detect ATA 33 Cable line
1. Supports AMD Athlon XP 400MHz FSB processor
2. GIGABYTE unique Dual Power System (DPS) design
3. Supports Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture
4. Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
5. Integrated GigaRAID IDE RAID Interface
6. Dual LAN solution with Intel PRO/1000 CT integrated.
7. Supports 6-channel Dolby Digital audio via S/P-DIF output
8. Integrated IEEE 1394 FireWire interface
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.