GIGABYTE GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 1.x) Bios F6 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 1.x) Bios F6
1. Patch ELIXIR DIMM Module BOOT NG in DIMM 3
2. Patch windows 98 boot fail when legacy USB mouse Enable
3. fix system resource conflict in device management
4. fix AC97 CODEC error detect
1. Supports AMD Athlon XP 400MHz FSB processor
2. Supports Dual Channel DDR400 memory architecture
3. Integrated Serial-ATA interface with RAID 0,1 function
4. Integrated GigaRAID IDE RAID Interface
5. Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet controller
6. Supports 6-channel Dolby Digital audio via S/P-DIF output
7. Integrated IEEE 1394 FireWire interface
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.