GIGABYTE GA-6WFZ7 Bios F2 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6WFZ7 Bios F2
1. Fix "CPU Type" could not be changed in safe mode.
2. Always show CPU clock 466(if 467) and 667(if 666) MHz in BIOS Setup and POST.
3. Fix the bug that some type of mouse can't support mouse power on.
4. Fix CPU Temp. over 100 degree will show 0 degree. And Shutdown temp. fail if temp. over 100 degree.
5. Always set Display Cache CAS Latency Timer to 3.
6. Fix "HCT Wake on LAN test Fail".
7. Include AWDFLASH.EXE
1. Socket 370 for Intel FC-PGA Pentium III or other compatible processors
2. Auto/66/75*/83*/100/112*/124*/133/140*/150* MHz FSB
3. Supports CPU multiplier 3.0/3.5/....../10.5
4. 3 DIMMs up to 1.5GB SDRAM
5. Provides AGP slot
6. Supports UDMA ATA 33/66 IDE device
7. Power-on by K/B, PS/2 Mouse, LAN & Modem
8. 3 fan power & speed detection connectors
9. Supports EasyTune III & @BIOS
10. PC99 connectors
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.