GIGABYTE GA-6WFZ7 Bios F1 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6WFZ7 Bios F1
1. Support Coppermine CPU. (PCB revision : 2.0 or above)
2. Disable -5V monitor and beep and hidden -5V display in BIOS Setup if value is out of spec.
3. Update Slot 1 (CPU ID 681h) Micro Update Code from 01h to 0Dh.
4. Update FC-PGA (CPU ID 681h) Micro Update Code from 05h to 11h.
5. Update Slot 1 (CPU ID 673h) Micro Update Code from 0Ah to 0Eh.
6. Update Slot 1 (CPU ID 660h) Micro Update Code from 09h to 0Ah.
7. Update Slot 1 (CPU ID 672h) Micro Update Code from 0Ch to 10h.
8. Fix "Ghost Shadow problem in Windows 98 with NANYA Display cache".
9. Fix PCI Slot DMI usage error.
10. Include AWDFLASH.EXE
1. Socket 370 for Intel FC-PGA Pentium III or other compatible processors
2. Auto/66/75*/83*/100/112*/124*/133/140*/150* MHz FSB
3. Supports CPU multiplier 3.0/3.5/....../10.5
4. 3 DIMMs up to 1.5GB SDRAM
5. Provides AGP slot
6. Supports UDMA ATA 33/66 IDE device
7. Power-on by K/B, PS/2 Mouse, LAN & Modem
8. 3 fan power & speed detection connectors
9. Supports EasyTune III & @BIOS
10. PC99 connectors
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.