GIGABYTE GA-6VXE7 (Rev 3.0) Bios FA Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6VXE7 (Rev 3.0) Bios FA
Supports Intel Pentium III Coppermine D stepping CPU (only PCB3.0)
1. Socket 370 for Intel FC-PGA Pentium III or other compatible processors
2. Auto/66/75*/83*/100/112*/124*/133/140*/150* MHz FSB
3. Supports CPU multiplier 3.0/3.5/....../10.5
4. 3 DIMMs up to 1.5GB SDRAM
5. Provides AGP slot
6. Supports UDMA ATA 33/66 IDE device
7. Power-on by K/B, PS/2 Mouse, LAN & Modem
8. 3 fan power & speed detection connectors
9. Supports EasyTune III & @BIOS
10. PC99 connectors
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.