GIGABYTE GA-6VX7-4X-AP Bios F2 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6VX7-4X-AP Bios F2
1. Support behaviors of power-led and green-led function for both PCB1.x and PCB 3.2
2. Secondary IDE UDMA is disabled when ATAPI device is connected to the secondary IDE
3. Support HDD size of 75GB (Both in BIOS setup screen and POST summary screen)
4. Support VIA CyrixIII (once so called ï¿½Samuelï¿½)
5. Only for GA-6VX7-4X-A
1. Socket 370 for IntelFC-PGA PentiumIII processors
2. Auto/66/75*/83*/100/112*/124*/133/140*/150* MHz FSB
3. Supports CPU multiplier 3.0/3.5/....../9.5
4. 3 DIMMs up to 1.5GB SDRAM
5. Provides AGP 4X & AMR slot
6. Creative CT5880 4-channel audio
7. Supports 4 USB ports
8. Supports UDMA ATA 33/66/100 IDE devices
9. Supports ACPI & STR (Suspend-To-RAM)
10. Supports EasyTune III& @BIOS
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.