GIGABYTE GA-6VTX Bios F5 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6VTX Bios F5
1. New BIOS setup item: ï¿½BIOS FEATURES SETUPï¿½->ï¿½Interrupt Modeï¿½ and defaults to be ï¿½PIC Modeï¿½
2. New BIOS setup item: ï¿½INTEGRAED PHERIPHERALSï¿½->ï¿½IDEx Conductor Cableï¿½ (to override BIOS IDE cable detection)
3. New BIOS setup item: ï¿½CHIPSET FEATURES SETUPï¿½->ï¿½DRAM Drive Strengthï¿½
4. Fix: Tualatin Celeron 1.2G is shown as XEON
5. WARNING: The default value of ï¿½Interrupt Modeï¿½ of this BIOS is ï¿½PIC Modeï¿½ which is different from what in the previous version. User maybe needs to reinstall the operating system if it happens to be APIC/SMP-aware OS (such as NT4, Windows2000, WindowsXP or some up-to-date Linux distributions), Or else she/he has to change this setup item to be ï¿½APIC Modeï¿½ manually in order to boot into previously installed OS.
# Universal socket 370 for Intel PentiumIII (CopperMine/Tualatin) processor
# VIA 694T/686Bchipset
# Realtek ALC201A audio chip
# ATX form factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.