GIGABYTE GA-6OXE Bios F7b (Beta) Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6OXE Bios F7b (Beta)
Support Windows XP ACPI mode
1. Socket 370 for Intel FC-PGA Pentium III or other compatible processors
2. 4 DIMMs support up to 512 MB SDRAM
3. Provides 6 PCI, AGP 4X and CNR slots
4. Supports 4 USB ports
5. Supports UDMA ATA 66/100 IDE device
6. Provides SCR (Smart Card Reader) connector
7. Provides IA (Information Appliance) connector
8. Supports EasyTune IIITM and @BIOSTM
9. Supports DualBIOSTM technology
10. Supports STR (Suspend-To-RAM)
11. H/W monitoring & IntelR LDCMR utility
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.