GIGABYTE GA-6CXC7 Bios F4 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6CXC7 Bios F4
1. Support CPUID 686 micro code PATCHIDï¿½0008ï¿½
2. Support 75GB HDD
3. Change "ACPI Shut Down Temp." Bios/Setup Default to "Disabled"
1. Socket 370 for Pentium III and compatible processors
2. Supports Auto/100/110*/120*/133/140*/150* MHz FSB
3. 4 DIMMs up to 1GB SDRAM
4. Provides one AGP Pro slot and one AMR slot
5. Creative CT5880 PCI sound
6. Supports 4 USB ports
7. Supports Ultra ATA 33/66 IDE device
8. Includes DualBIOS technology
9. Supports ACPI & STR (Suspend-To-RAM)
10. Supports USB device wake-up
11. H/W monitoring & Intel LDCM utility
12. Optional ISA slot
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.