GIGABYTE GA-6CXB7 Bios P5 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6CXB7 Bios P5
1. Supports Socket 370 and other compatible processors
2. Supports Auto/100/110*/120*/133/140*/150* MHz FSB
3. 2 RIMMs 3 DIMMs up to 1GB RDRAM or SDRAM
4. Provides AGP Pro slot and AMR slot
5. Creative CT5880 PCI sound
6. Supports 4 USB ports
7. Supports Ultra ATA 33/66 IDE device Includes DualBIOS technology
8. Supports ACPI & STR (Suspend-To-RAM)
9. Supports USB device wake-up
10. H/W monitoring & Intel LDCM utility
11. PC99 connectors
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.