GIGABYTE GA-6CMC7 Bios F4 Publisher's description
GIGABYTE GA-6CMC7 Bios F4
1. Support 75GB HDD
2. Change "ACPI Shut Down Temp." Bios/Setup Default to "Disabled"
3. Support CPUID 686 micro code PATCHID "0008"
1. Socket 370 for Pentium III and compatible processors
2. Supports Auto/100/110*/120*/133/140*/150* MHz FSB
3. 2 DIMMs up to 1GB SDRAM
4. Provides AGP 4X slot and reverse direction
5. AMR slot
6. AC97 PCI sound
7. Supports Ultra ATA 33/66 IDE device
8. Supports ACPI & STR (Suspend-To-RAM)
9. Supports USB device wake-up
10. H/W monitoring & Intel LDCM utility
11. Optional 82559 LAN on-board
12. PC99 connectors
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.