Dell Vostro Desktop 230 Bios 1.0.0 Publisher's description
Dell Vostro Desktop 230 Bios 1.0.0
Custom Instructions for JL-100.exe:
Installation Instructions for the Universal (Windows/ DOS) format
1. Download file to Desktop
2. Use one of the methods below to flash the Bios.
* Run the BIOS update utility from Windows environment
* Run the BIOS update utility from DOS environment (Non-Windows users)
The file JL-100.EXE is using the Universal (Windows/ DOS) format and is designed to be directly executed from Windows environment.
Run the BIOS update utility from Windows environment
1. Double click the Icon on your desktop labeled JL-100.EXE.
The Update BIOS window appears
2. Click the Update button.
System will start to update BIOS.
3. After update process is ended, the message Update successful!It will take effect after reboot!Reboot now? appears.
4. Click the Yes button.
The system will restart
Run the BIOS update utility from DOS environment (Non-Windows users)
NOTE: You will need to provide a bootable USB key. This executable file does not create the DOS system files.
1. Copy the file JL-100.EXE to a bootable USB key.
2. Boot from the floppy to the DOS prompt.
3. Run the file by typing Y:JL-100.EXE (where y is the drive letter where the executable is l
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.