Dell OptiPlex 755 System BIOS A04 for Vista 32-Bit Publisher's description
Dell OptiPlex 755 System BIOS A04 for Vista 32-Bit
Level of Importance: Urgent
Dell highly recommends applying this update as soon as possible. The update contains changes to improve the reliability and availability of your Dell system.
Fixes and Enhancements
1. Removed China (Sinosun) TPM support.
2. Resolved defect with the floppy IDE redirection feature.
3. Optimized PCI-Express training algorithm for certain multi-head video cards.
4. Added ImageServer support.
5. Added SATA legacy mode support for older operating systems.
6. Improved handling of scenario where system runs out of Option ROM space.
7. Updated TxT AC Module to 1.3.
8. Added support for systems with no TPM installed.
9. Updated ME firmware to 1125 (UUID fix for AMT provisioning).
10. Improved hard drive password support in RAID mode.
11. Added support for RAID 0.
12. Changed default power policy to support MEDIASABLE SKU.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.