Dell Latitude E6400 XFR Bios A14 Publisher's description
Dell Latitude E6400 XFR Bios A14
1. Updated Intel(R) Active Management Technology firmware for Intel(R) vPro-configured systems.
2. Added TCM support.
3. Updated Intel MRC to revision 2.7.
4. Updated PXE OPTROM.
5. Added BIOS option to enable/disable Camera.
6. Added Security Erase feature support for normal security HDD.
7. Improved support for Wi-Fi Catcher.
8. Updated to 640x480 resolution for customer logo POST screen.
9. Updated BIOS setup wording of Charger Behavior item.
10. Fixed issue where BIOS setting changes not saved with Admin password set.
1. For Intel AMT enabled system, it may have memory size changed warning message when first time reboot just complete flash this version BIOS.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.