Dell Inspiron Desktop 530 BIOS 1.0.1 Publisher's description
Dell Inspiron Desktop 530 BIOS 1.0.1
Custom Instructions for 530_101_Win.EXE:
The file 530_101_Win.EXE is using the Hard Drive format and is designed to be directly executed from Windows environments.
1. Click Download now.
The File Download window appears.
2. Click the Save button.
The Save As window appears.
3. Select Desktop using the drop-down menu to the right of Save in.
4. Click the Save button.
A progress meter moves as the download is completed.
5. If necessary, click X in the upper right-hand corner of the Download Progress Window to close it upon completion.
NOTE:Shut down all other applications prior to running the BIOS update utility. The update utility reboots your system in order to get the new BIOS loaded.
7. Double click the Icon on your desktop labeled 530_101_Win.EXE.
The Update BIOS window appears
8. Click the Update button, BIOS update will begin.
9. After BIOS update complete, the WinFlash window appears.
Click OK button. The system will restart and the Bios Flash will be completed.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.