ASUS Striker II Extreme BIOS 0402 Publisher's description
ASUS Striker II Extreme BIOS 0402
1. Fine-tune some hardware monitor items.
2. Fix SETUP will show abnormally when using certain SLI-ready Memory.
3. Fix MEM_Speed_Item value fixes at "D4" while Memory Level up item has been set to "Auto".
4. Fix CPU Ratio fails to be set to 13X when using Intel QX9650.
The Ultimate Gaming/Overclocking Platform
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo Ready
- Support Intel next generation 45nm Multi-Core CPU
- NVIDIA nForce 790i Ultra SLI
- Dual-channel DDR3 2000(O.C.)/1800(O.C.)/1600(O.C)/1333/1066/800 Support
- Fusion Block System
- CPU Level Up
- Memory Level Up
- LCD Poster
- SupremeFX II 8-CH Audio
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.