Asus Striker Extreme BIOS 0701 Publisher's description
Asus Striker Extreme BIOS 0701
Striker Extreme Release BIOS 0701
1. Fixed NB Core voltage setting error when CMOS fail
2. Enable support for Conroe 1333MHz processor
3. Fixed VID incorrect after OC to 1201Mhz(FSB)
4. Added New Micro Code to support new CPU
5. Finetune CPU temperature calculation algorithm
6. Displays "Press TAB to display BIOS POST Message" string even when full screen logo is enabled.
7. Correct incorrect info under Summary screen.
8. Correct "SLI-Ready Memory Detected" display problem at POST
9. Fixed CPU not restore back to original frequncy after CPR
10. Add help string for HPET item.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.