Asus P7P55D-E PRO BIOS 0711 Publisher's description
Asus P7P55D-E PRO BIOS 0711
1. Improve memory compatibility
2. Improve system stability
3. Update CPU Level Up function
4. Show CPU/DRAM frequency in Bios setup screen
5. Fix system will stay at POST screen too long when iPod 80GB is connected
6. Fix DEL and F8 keys doesn't work with Microsoft Reclusa Keyboard
7. Fix tRRD option can't be set to values lower than 4
8. Revise items of option "J-Micron SATA/PATA Controller" to Enable/Disable
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.