Asus P5W DH Deluxe Bios 2406 Publisher's description
Asus P5W DH Deluxe Bios 2406
1. Support new CPUs. Please refer to our website at: http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx
2. Finetune supervisor password control code
3. Finetune HD audio control code
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- LGA775 socket for Intel Core2 Duo, Core2 Extreme
- Intel 975X Intel ICH7R 1066/800MHz
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/ 533 max 8GB
- 2 x PCI-E x 16 / 2 x PCI-E x 1/ 3 x PCI
- Support ATI CrossFire graphics cards
- Intel Matrix Storage technology
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- Dolby Master Studio technology
- ASUS EZ-Backup
- ASUS Digital Home features
P5W DH Deluxe is specially designed for Gamers, Personal Workstation, SoHo, high-end and multi-tasking PC users.
The rise of digital home is just like a tsunami that is poinsed to take over the PC industry. To enjoy the digitalized convinience, you need the ASUS Digital Home series motherboard, a system that is designed solely for this purpose. ASUS Digital Home series motherbaord enables users to control the computer at a distance away, setup wireless network to enjoy wireless Skype phone, charge mobile devices even when the PC is turned off, and backup the database automatically. Enjoy the comfort of digital home you deserve.
P5W DH DELUXE
ASUS P5W DH Deluxe is specially designed for Gamers, Personal Workstation, SoHo, high-end and multi-tasking PC users. The Intel 975X is Intel most high-end desktop chipset designed to support Intel next generation CPU, ATI CrossFire Graphics, maximum 8GB dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533 architecture, 1066/800 FSB (front-side-bus). Easily build an entertainment PC or create a multimedia environment with its exceptionally high bandwidth. Together with the Serial ATA ports enabled through the SATA 3Gb/s RAID controller integrated in the ICH7R Southbridge, the Intel 975X satisfies multi-task processing and data security. .
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.