ASUS P5S800-VM BIOS 1010 Publisher's description
ASUS P5S800-VM BIOS 1010
1. Fix can't use Ghost 2003 on SATA HDD
2. Fix that it will auto resume from s4 in WinMe when inserting a usb device.
3. Support SATA IDE Mode (Native Mode)
4. Set OnChip SATA Mode default value at RAID mode.
5. Patch Install windowxp will fail when use Synnex memory .
6. Change Chassis Fan and Power Fan Low Speed Warning Limit to 800rpm
7. Change CPU Fan Low Speed Warning Limit to 1200rpm
-Intel LGA775 Pentium 4 CPU
- SiS 661FX chipset
- HyperStreaming Architecture
- Ultra-AGPII Technology
- Serial ATA
- RAID0, RAID1
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.