ASUS P5N32-E SLI BIOS 0802 Publisher's description
ASUS P5N32-E SLI BIOS 0802
P5N32-E SLI BIOS Release version 0802
1. Enhance memory compatibility.
2. Enable support for FSB 1333Mhz CPU.
3. Fix Vcore error when CMOS checksum fail.
4. Fix summary page "CPU ID/ucode ID" string will show "CPU ID/uc" instead.
5. Update EZ-Flash version to B319.
6. Finetune H/W Monitor Voltage warning range.
7. Fix system hangs when Music Alarm play length is over 1 hour.
8. Lock 'F8' and 'DEL' function key after entered EZFlash.
9. Fix Music Alarm auto shutdown when using Presler 3.4GHz CPU with WD1200 HDD and
10. Fix system may show "error loading operation system" message when using CHS mode
PATA HDD, and set "Access Mode" to CHS at the same time.
11. Fix system will report error when there is Legacy floppy is disabled at the same time when
SATA ODD is the only device connected to this motherboard.
12. Enhance HDD compatibility.
13. Change Max FSB to 650MHz on AI-Booster.
14. Fix CPR fail when overclock too much.
15. Finetune USB driving.
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core2 Extreme/Core2 Duo Ready
- NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI
- NVIDIA Quad-SLI Ready
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533
(** available when CPUs are ready for 1333MHz FSB)
- SupremeFX/DTS connect
- Stack Cool2 and Heat-pipe Thermal Solution
- 8 Phase Power Design
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.