ASUS P5N-MX BIOS 0402 Publisher's description
ASUS P5N-MX BIOS 0402
1. Fix incorrect CPU frequency shown at System Properties in Microsoft Windows Vista when EIST is enabled and power policy is set to Balanced mode.
2. Fix system resuming from S3 mode even when power jumper is set to +5V mode.
3. Modify trigger of resuming from S3 and S4 mode via mouse from any key to two clicks of the MS left button.
- Supports Intel 45 nm Core 2 multi-core processors
- FSB 1333/1066/800/533 MHz
- Solid capacitors design in CPU VRM
- DDR2 800(OC)/667/533
- NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / nForce 610i
- Integrated NVIDIA CineFX 3.0 graphics
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s with RAID function
- 6-channel High Definition Audio
- EZ Flash2 & CrashFree BIOS2
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.