Asus P5K3 Deluxe/WiFi-AP BIOS 1014 Publisher's description
Asus P5K3 Deluxe/WiFi-AP BIOS 1014
Support new CPUs. Please refer to our website at: http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx
Modify CPU temperature sensing algorithm.
Improve compatibility with certain DRAM modules.
Fix the system is unable to resume from S3 with certain CPU.
Improve EZ-Flash compatibility with certain ATAPI CD-ROM.
Fix C1E, TM and EIST can't be set as Disabled.
Fix CPUs that support 0.5x(N/2) FID cannot run at max ratio with max VID while EIST is enabled.
Fix CPU frequency is incorrect after setting NOS to Auto.
- Support Intel next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- Intel P35 chipset
- Intel Core2 Quad / Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo / Pentium Extreme / Pentium D / Pentium 4 Processors
- Dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz
- Pure Copper Heat Pipe & Stack Cool 2
- 6*SATA/2*SATA on the Go/ 1394
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.