Asus P5K3 Deluxe/WiFi-AP BIOS 0910 Publisher's description
Asus P5K3 Deluxe/WiFi-AP BIOS 0910
Fix the issue that the system can't boot after enabling SB RAID option ROM.
Fix the issue that the temperature of Intel E8500 displayed in BIOS setup menu is too low.
- Support Intel next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- Intel P35 chipset
- Intel Core2 Quad / Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo / Pentium Extreme / Pentium D / Pentium 4 Processors
- Dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz
- Pure Copper Heat Pipe & Stack Cool 2
- 6*SATA/2*SATA on the Go/ 1394
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- All High-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.