ASUS P5B-VM-DO BIOS 0705 Publisher's description
ASUS P5B-VM-DO BIOS 0705
1. Fixed system show my logo twice during POST screen
2. Fixed Onboard Lan can't be enabled once user disables it
3. Fixed system found unknown device (TPM device) while resume from S3
4. Fixed some errors during DTM Test
5. Support for new CPUs. Please refer to our website at: http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.