Asus P5B-VM DO BIOS 0613 Publisher's description
Asus P5B-VM DO BIOS 0613
1. Support New CPU
2. Fix system show "!" if plug Nvidia VAG Card and [Memory Hole]--> Disabled
3. Fix EN8800GTX VGA Card only display four colors if Jmicron device is exist
4. Fix Chassis Intrude can't work
5. System retry to detect CPU fan if CPU can't be detected
6. Improve memory compatibility while 4GB memory plugged
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core2 Duo Ready
- Intel Pentium D / Pentium 4 / Celeron D Ready
- Intel Q965 / ICH8 DO, Intel Active Management Technology
- Intel GMA 3000 GPU integrated
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533
- SATA on the Go/IEEE 1394/Noise Filter
- ASUS Advanced Q-Fan/ CrashFree BIOS3
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.