Asus P5B-VM DO BIOS 0505 Publisher's description
Asus P5B-VM DO BIOS 0505
Support if plug USB Tester and DIMM didn't plug into channelA,system should not show warning and halt
* Please be sure to use AFUDOS or EZ-Flash to update the Bios of P5B-VM DO
** If you need to update the bios by AFUDOS tool, please use AFUDOS 2.26 (included in the support CD) to update the Bios of P5B-VM DO.
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core 2 Extreme / Core2 Duo Ready
- Intel Pentium D / Pentium 4 / Celeron D Ready
- Intel Q965 / ICH8 DO, Intel Active Management Technology
- Intel GMA 3000 GPU integrated
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533
- SATA on the Go/IEEE 1394/Noise Filter
- ASUS Advanced Q-Fan/ CrashFree BIOS3
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.