Asus P5B-V Motherboard BIOS 0903 Publisher's description
Asus P5B-V Motherboard BIOS 0903
P5B-V Q'Fan patch
** Your BIOS will be updated to version 0903 after this change. Please update to your desired version if needed.**
Please follow the following procedure to complete the update process:
1. Extract this package into a bootable USB pen drive, or an empty floppy diskette (Please also prepare yourself a bootable floppy diskette if you choose to extract this update package onto floppy).
2. Boot with your bootable pen drive (or boot with your bootable floppy diskette, then change to the floppy diskette which you have extracted this update package to.)
3. Enter "P5BV_Q~1" folder by using the "CD P5BV_Q~1" command.
4. Execute the update package by executing "P5BV.EXE", which happens to be the only file in that folder.
5. Wait for it to complete (Note: Do not power off, reset, or remove the storage medium at this moment, or your BIOS data will be damaged completely). Shut down your system after return to command prompt.
6. Power up your system, press "DEL" key to enter CMOS setup screen, and press "F5" key to load default settings, then save and exit.
7. The update process is now completed.
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- IntelВ® Quad-core CPU Ready
- IntelВ® Coreв„ў2 Extreme/ Coreв„ў2 Duo Ready
- FSB 1066/800/533
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533
- IntelВ® GMA X3000 GPU integrated
- Fanless Design - Stack Cool 2
- 1394/ SATA on the Go
- Gb LAN/ 8-ch HD Audio
- AI NOS/ AI Gear/ AI Nap
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.