Asus P5B-E BIOS 0601 Publisher's description
Asus P5B-E BIOS 0601
1. Enhance memory compatibility
2. Fix DRAM frequency incorrectly display problem under auto, standard and AI N.O.S mode
3. Reduce system full reset of times
4. Patch some VGA card can't found when NB Vcore value has been set too high
5. Fix DDR frequency 889 unstable by SPD
6. Enable support for NVIDIA 7950GX2 cards under recovery mode
7. Fix CPU frequency not correct when use ES CPU and lock free fuction enable
8. Add new CPU Ucode to support Kentsfield B3 stepping CPU
9. Fix FSB not correct displayed in BIOS setup when CPU has been set to non-standard frequency
10. Fix chassis fan 2 speed not correct when fan speed too low
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.