ASUS P5B Deluxe/Wifi-Ap BIOS 0711 Publisher's description
ASUS P5B Deluxe/Wifi-Ap BIOS 0711
P5B Deluxe Release BIOS version 0711
1. Fix DRAM frequency incorrectly display problem under auto, standard and AI N.O.S mode
2. Add check ATI CrossFire VGA card routine
3. Add ASUS Cross Graphics Impeller (ASUS C.G.I) feature
4. Reduce system full reset of times
5. Patch some VGA card can''t found when NB Vcore value has been set too high
6. Fix DDR frequency 889 unstable by SPD
7. Enable support for NVIDIA 7950GX2 cards under recovery mode
8. Fix CPU frequency not correct when use ES CPU and lock free fuction enable
9. Fix memory display message not correct under multi-language
10. Add new CPU Ucode to support Kentsfield B3 stepping CPU
11. Fix chassis fan 2 speed not correct when fan speed too low
12. Fix ATI CrossFire can''t work when using with 800FSB Prescott CPU
13. Enhance Chassis Q-Fan sensitivity
14. Improve memory compatibility
Adjust speed as you wish!
- Support Intel next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo Ready
- Intel Pentium Extreme / Pentium D / Pentium 4 / Celeron D Ready
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533
- AI NOS / AI Gear / AI Nap
- 8 Phase Power Design
- Fanless Design - Heat Pipe & Stack Cool 2
- Array Mic / Noise Filter
- WiFi-AP Solo
This motherboard supports the most powerful and energy efficient Intel Core2 processors. It features the Intel P965 chipset and supports DDR2 800MHz dual-channel memory architecture. Quiet thermal technologies â€“ 8-Phase Power Design, Stack Cool 2, Heat Pipe Design, Q-Fan 2 and Optional Fan â€“ 0.00625
together provide a comfortable environment for the processor, memory, graphics card and other components to interoperate effectively. With exclusive innovative tools â€“ AI NOSâ„¢, AI Gear and AI Nap â€“ users can adjust operation speed according to their specific needs. This motherboard is a cool and stable platform that delivers extreme performance, minimum noise and maximum power saving!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.