ASUS P5B Deluxe/Wifi-Ap BIOS 0614 Publisher's description
ASUS P5B Deluxe/Wifi-Ap BIOS 0614
P5B Deluxe Release BIOS version 0614
1. Support DDR2 double side x16 module
2. Enable support for CPU ratio adjustment on Kentsfield B0 stepping CPU
3. Enable conroe/kentsfield ratio overclocking higher above default value
4. Fix CPU Fan profile mode not correct after system shotdown
5. Enhance memory compatibility for DDR533 and DDR667 modules.
6. Revise S3 fuction not stable when CPU FSB over 300MHz.
7. Enable support for OCZ2G8002GK-6400
8. Fix PCIEX1 will disappear after update beta bios from 0405 to 0507
9. Fix some lock cpu will show "modify ratio "item in bios(ex:660-SL7Z3 3.6GHT PSC800 2M/EM64T 002)
10. Fix some lock cpu frequency not correct when lock free fuction enable(ex:660-SL7Z3 3.6GHT PSC800 2M/EM64T 002)
11. Fix kentsfield L2 cache not correct issue (in bios setup)
12. Fix SATA configuration select disable and compatible mode, and BIOS still show SATA5 and SATA6
13. Update ICH8 Raid option ROM from V220.127.116.112 to V18.104.22.1682
14. Update Marvell 8001 and 8056 Lan option rom from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
Adjust speed as you wish!
- Support Intel next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo Ready
- Intel Pentium Extreme / Pentium D / Pentium 4 / Celeron D Ready
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533
- AI NOS / AI Gear / AI Nap
- 8 Phase Power Design
- Fanless Design - Heat Pipe & Stack Cool 2
- Array Mic / Noise Filter
- WiFi-AP Solo
This motherboard supports the most powerful and energy efficient Intel Core2 processors. It features the Intel P965 chipset and supports DDR2 800MHz dual-channel memory architecture. Quiet thermal technologies â€“ 8-Phase Power Design, Stack Cool 2, Heat Pipe Design, Q-Fan 2 and Optional Fan â€“ 0.00625
together provide a comfortable environment for the processor, memory, graphics card and other components to interoperate effectively. With exclusive innovative tools â€“ AI NOSâ„¢, AI Gear and AI Nap â€“ users can adjust operation speed according to their specific needs. This motherboard is a cool and stable platform that delivers extreme performance, minimum noise and maximum power saving!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.