Asus P5B BIOS 1803 Publisher's description
Asus P5B BIOS 1803
1. Fix CPU ratio will not reset after load BIOS default
2. Enable support for N/2 Ratio option
Adjust speed as you wish!
- Intel LGA775 Platform
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo Ready
- Intel Pentium Extreme / Pentium D / Pentium 4 / Celeron D Ready
- 1066/800/ 533 MHz
- Dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533
- 1x PCI Express x16
- 6x SATA 3Gb/s
- RTL8111B PCI-E Gb LAN
- 8-channel HD Audio
- AI NOS / AI Gear / AI Nap
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.