Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z Motherboard BIOS 0403 Publisher's description
Asus Maximus IV Extreme-Z Motherboard BIOS 0403
Maximus IV Extreme-Z 0403 BIOS with IRST 10.6.0.1002
1. Enable the support of Intel Rapid Storage Technology version 10.6.0.1002 Release
2. Improve DRAM compatibility
3. Improve System stability
4. Improve compatiblity with some Raid card model
5. Increase IGD share memory size to 512MB
Note: For proper operation, please ensure to update Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver to version 10.6.0.1002 and BIOS to
version 0403 before enabling Intel Smart Response Technology.
Update procedure for users needing Intel Smart Response Technology:
(1) Enter OS, and ensure Intel Smart Response Technology has been turned off under Intel Rapid Storage Technology interface.
(2) Install version Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver to version 10.6.0.1002.
(3) Reboot the system, and update BIOS to version 0403, then reboot.
(4) Enter the BIOS setup screen, press F5 to load BIOS default, then change the Intel SATA Port to RAID mode.
(5) Boot into OS, and re-enable Intel Smart Response Technology under Intel Rapid Storage Technology.
Maximus IV Extreme-Z
The Best Overclocking Experience on Intel Z68-based board
Mem TweakIt: Dynamic timing adjustments, DRAM efficiency gauge
ROG Connect: Plug and Overclock - Tweak it the hardcore way!
ROG iDirect : Tune your PC from your iPhone or iPad now!
RC Bluetooth: Smashes through all the barriers of conventional overclocking !
Extreme Engine Digi+: Powerful combination of analog and digital design elements
USB BIOS Flashback: No worry of BIOS crash anytime!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.