Asus M4A78T-E BIOS 0704 Publisher's description
Asus M4A78T-E BIOS 0704
01. Improve the system stability.
02. Support Large-capacity USB storage devices when use BIOS CrashFree.
03. Fix the problem that system may not be able to boot if set SATA ODD as first boot device.
04. Fix the problem that SATA and IDE device may not show correctly in System Configuration list in bios.
05. Update EZ Flash 2 module to v3.36.
06. Revised help information in ACC function.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.