ASUS M3N-HT DELUXE BIOS 0603 Publisher's description
ASUS M3N-HT DELUXE BIOS 0603
1. fixed the problem that it's unable to get into Express Gate if using AM2+ CPU.
2. Add option to enable/disable AMD CPU Errata 309.
3. fixed the problem that when using SLI-Ready Memory with AM2+ CPU, HT link will drop to 1.0GHz.
4. fixed the problem that it always show Checksum error if setting C'n'Q function to "Auto"
5. fixed the problem that memory is shared even if onboard VGA is disabled.
6. fixed the problem that system will show warning message sometimes when using AMD AM2+ CPU.
7. Fixed the problem that system hang if adjusting AI-Booster2.
8. fixed the problem that USB keyboard and mouse can't use in Express Gate.
9. modify "SCSI" string to RAID on Boot menu for RAID device.
3-Way SLI provides Scalable Performance
â€“ AMD AM2+/AM2 Platform
â€“ Support latest AMD Phenom Quad-Core Processor
â€“ Dual-Channel DDR2 -1066/800/667/533
â€“ 3 x PCIe 2.0 Gfx with NVIDIA 3-Way SLI Support
â€“ NVIDIA Hybrid SLI and DX10 Support
â€“ 10Â°C Cooler! Revolutionary Memory Heat Pipe
â€“ Instant Internet Access with Express Gate
â€“ 8+2 Phase Power Design
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.