Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe BIOS 0801 Publisher's description
Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe BIOS 0801
1. Enable support for SLP2.0
2. Fixed "Cache Mapping Cycle" item disable function fail issue.
3. Fixed failed to install Vista 64bit and Vista 32bit issue when SATA port has been set to AHCI mode
4. Added new option: "Processor-NB Frequency Multiplier"
5. Added onboard wifi control item. (For WiFi-AP model only)
6. Added AM2+ cpu down core support.
7. Fixed PC probe II power fan show 0 rpm issue.
- AMD AM2+/AM2 Platform
- Support latest AMD Phenom Quad-Core Processor
- Dual-Channel DDR2 -1066/800/667/533
- 4 x PCIe 2.0 Gfx with ATI CrossFireXâ„¢ support
- Precision Tweaker 2
- 8+2 Phase Power Design
- ASUS Q-Shield
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.