ASUS M2N32 WS Professional BIOS 1802 Publisher's description
ASUS M2N32 WS Professional BIOS 1802
M2N32 WS Professional Formal BIOS 1802
Changelog since version 1703:
* Fixed system would hang at setup menu when use Sempron CPU.
* Fixed system will hang if over voltage too high.
* Change PC-Probe2 CPU Voltage warning range to 0.85V ~ 1.60V.
* Update EZFlash to B325 to support downgraded protection.
* Fixed that detect AM2+ Rev.B2 CPUID fail issue.
* Fixed that use AM2+ CPU and set DDR Frequency to 1066Mhz but memory information still show 800Mhz.
* Fixed that use AM2+ CPU HT/NB frequency show error ( 0Mhz/7000Mhz) for PSCheck tool in Vista 64-bits OS.
* Fixed that memory display information show error if use AM2+ CPU and plug DIMMs in (A1,B2) or (A2,B1)
* Fixed that AM2 and AM2+ CPU enable ECC function fail.
* Update AGESA 188.8.131.52 code.
* Support BIOS downgraded protection.(To avoid the system BIOS can be downgraded to BIOS before 1801).
* Fixed that AM2+ CPU S3 aging fail for DDR800 Ganged/UnGanged mode.
* Fixed that S3 aging sometimes hang up "55h" if use AM2+ CPU.
* Fixed that install 4G memory will lost 512M if use AM2+ CPU.
* Fixed that AM2+ CPU can't run highest frequency if C'n'Q set disable.
-NVIDIA Quadro Certified
-Support AMD Socket AM2 Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64/ Sempron
-NVIDIA SLI technology support, at full x16, x16 speed
-Dual channel DDR2
-2 x PCI Express x 16
-2 x PCI-X
-Serial ATA 3Gb/s (RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID10)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.