Asus M2N-MX SE Plus Bios 0503 Publisher's description
Asus M2N-MX SE Plus Bios 0503
Support new CPUs.
Fix when using AM2+ 9550 or 9650 CPU, there is incorrect information in "Revision" of "CPU Configuration" in BIOS Setup.
Fix that PS2 mouse can not work without PS2 keyborad under VISTA HOME Basic
Change the CNQ Function default to DISABLE.
- AMD AM2+ CPU Support Ready
- 2xDIMMs DDR2 1066/800/667/533
- NVIDIA GeForce6100 /nForce430 Chipset
- Integrated GeForce 6100 GPU
- 2000 / 1600 MT/s
- 1 x PCI Express x16 +2xPCI
- 2xSATA 3Gb/s with RAID Support
- 8x USB 2.0
- Conductive Polymer Caps in V-Core
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.