Asus M2A-VM HDMI Bios 1601 Publisher's description
Asus M2A-VM HDMI Bios 1601
M2A-VM HDMI Beta bios 1601
1. Fix AGERE PCIE x1 Lan card can't be detected with PCIEx1 slot.
2. Fix that AM2 CPU can't run highest frequency if C'n'Q is disabled.
- The first integrated VGA MB supports Playback of HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs with HDCP compliant
- Support Dual-VGA output and SurroundView
- Support AMD Socket AM2 CPU
- AMD 690G Chipset
- Integrated ATI Radeon X1250-based graphics
- DDR2 800
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s RAID 0,RAID 1, RAID10
- 2 x 1394a ports
- Bundled HDMI/AV/S/SPDIF module
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.