Asus M2A-VM HDMI Bios 1501 Publisher's description
Asus M2A-VM HDMI Bios 1501
M2A-VM HDMI BIOS 1501 (Please do read the description before updating BIOS)
Do not use EZ-Flash to flash BIOS if your BIOS version is prior to 0701.
1. Update AGESA code to version 22.214.171.124
2. Fixed system will lost 256/512MB when using Integrated VGA or PCI-E VGA under 4GB configuration
3. Update CPU microcode to support new processors
4. Enhance VGA compatibility
5. Fixed cannot raise CPU Vcore for AM2 6000 processor
6. Fixed CPU Vcore cannot drop after activating Cool'n'Quiet with AM2 6000 CPU
7. Update VBIOS for built in VGA
8. Finetune motherboard temperature safety range for PCProbeII.
9. Fixed execute awdflash.exe and system hang on when entering wrong file name or no file name.
10.Enhance SATA Blu-ray compatibility
- The first integrated VGA MB supports Playback of HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs with HDCP compliant
- Support Dual-VGA output and SurroundView
- Support AMD Socket AM2 CPU
- AMD 690G Chipset
- Integrated ATI Radeon X1250-based graphics
- DDR2 800
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s RAID 0,RAID 1, RAID10
- 2 x 1394a ports
- Bundled HDMI/AV/S/SPDIF module
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.