Asus G71G Bios v 411 Publisher's description
Asus G71G Bios v 411
1. Supports Turbo Gear funtions with Q9000 CPU.
2. Fixes logo sound appears too shortly if no TPM is detected.
3. Fixes logo sound appears twice.
4. Sets VID to 0.975V in PowerSaving mode.
5. Adds CPU microcodes: M01106C220A, M04106C220A
6. Fixes system hangs at post code 038h with Logitech illumination series keyboards.
7. Adds TPM module.
Note: Before proceeding with your driver installation we suggest you make sure you are installing the latest version available and for the appropriate model/revision and Operating System. We strongly suggest following 'readme' instructions for installing drivers when available. Often restarting your system will be necessary for the new driver to become active and start functioning properly.