Asus G71G Bios 411 Publisher's description
Asus G71G Bios 411
1. Support Turbo Gear funtions with Q9000 CPU.
2. Fix logo sound appears too shortly if no TPM is detected.
3. Fix logo sound appears twice.
4. Set VID to 0.975V in PowerSaving mode.
5. Add CPU microcodes: M01106C220A, M04106C220A
6. Fix system hangs at post code 038h with Logitech illumination series keyboards.
7. Add TPM module.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.