Asus Crosshair BIOS 1103 Publisher's description
Asus Crosshair BIOS 1103
Crosshair BIOS release version 1103.
1. Fix System fails to detect Optional fan 4# and 5#.
2. Fix system might not get booted with AMD Semprom 2800 CPU.
3. Hidden virtualization Technilogy option when installed CPU does not support this feature.
4. Fix it might fail to run certain AMD utilities under Microsoft Windows Vista OS with AMD AM2 CPU installed.
5. Fix system might fail to overclock when using AMD AM2 CPU.
6. Enhance compatibility with certain add-on RAID card.
7. Fix LAN might fail to work after system resumes from S3 mode.
8. Fix system might fail to resume from S3 mode when using AMD triple-core CPU.
Support AMD Socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64/ Sempron
AMD Cool 'n' Quiet Technology
AMD64 architecture enables simultaneous 32-bit and 64-bit computing
AMD Live! Ready
NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP
NVIDIA LinkBoost Technology
Front Side Bus
2000 / 1600 MT/s
Dual channel memory architecture
4 x DIMM, max. 8GB, DDR2-800/667/533, ECC and non-ECC, un-buffered memory
2 x PCI Express x16 slot with NVIDIA SLI technology support, at full x16, x16 speed
1 x PCI Express x4
3 x PCI 2.2
Scalable Link Interface (SLI)
Support two identical NVIDIA SLI-Ready graphics cards (both at x16 mode)
ASUS two-slot thermal design
ASUS PEG Link
NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP supports:
* 1 x Ultra DMA 133 / 100 / 66 / 33
* 6 x Serial ATA 3.0Gb/s
* NVIDIA MediaShield RAID supports RAID 0, 1, 0 1, 5 and JBOD span cross Serial ATA drives
Silicon Image 3132 SATA controller supports
* 2 x External Serial ATA 3.0Gb/s port on back I/O (SATA On-the-Go)
* Support RAID 0, 1, and JBOD
Dual Gigabit LAN controllers support NVIDIA DualNet technology
NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP built-in dual Gigabit MAC with external Marvell PHY
* Support Teaming and fail-over functions
* Support TCP/IP Acceleration
SupremeFX Audio Card
featuring ADI 1988B 8-channel High Definition Audio CODEC
Support Jack-Sensing, Enumeration, Multi-streaming and Jack-Retasking
8 channel audio ports
Coaxial, Optical S/PDIF out on back I/O port
* ASUS Array Mic
* Noise Filter
TI 1394 controller supports 2 x 1394a ports
max. 10 USB2.0/1.1 ports
* ASUS AI NOSâ„¢ (Non-delay Overclocking System)
* AI Overclocking (intelligent CPU frequency tuner)
* AI Clock Skew
* ASUS PEG Link - automatically performance tuning for graphics cards
* ASUS O.C. Profile: overclocking configuration-sharing tool
* ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
* Extreme Tweaker
ASUS AI Booster Utility
Adjustable FSB/DDR2 ratio. Fixed PCI/PCIe frequencies.
Onboard switches: Power / Reset / Clr CMOS
ASUS CrashFree BIOS3
ASUS EZ Flash2
ASUS Music Alarm
Back Panel I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
1 x PS/2 Mouses
1 x Optical 1 x Coaxial S/PDIF Output
2 x External SATA
2 x LAN (RJ45) port
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x IEEE 1394a port
1 x onboard LED switch
1 x LCD Poster
Internal I/O Connectors
3 x USB 2.0 connectors supports additional 6 USB 2.0 ports
1 x Floppy disk drive connector
1 x IDE connector for two devices
6 x SATA connectors
1 x CPU / 7 x option Fan
3 x thermal sensor connector
1 x IEEE1394a connector
1 x S/PDIF output connector
Chassis Intrusion connector
Front Panel Audio connector
24-pin ATX Power connector
8-pin ATX 12V Power connector
System panel connector
1 x EL I/O Shield Connector
8Mb AWARD BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.3
WOL by PME, WOR by PME, Chasis Intrusion, PXE
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.