Asus Blitz Extreme BIOS 0802 Publisher's description
Asus Blitz Extreme BIOS 0802
1. Added setup menu item "OC By CPU Level Up" (displayed when "Ai Overclocking"is set to "Manual").(Extreme Tweaker)
2. Enable support for DDR3 memory module with SO-DIMM type
3. Enable support for double sided DDR3 memory module based on x16 width
- Support Intel next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo Ready
- Intel P35/ICH9R
- Dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066
- Fusion Block System
- Extreme Tweaker
- SupremeFX II
- LCD Poster
- EL I/O
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.