Asus Blitz Extreme BIOS 0801 Publisher's description
Asus Blitz Extreme BIOS 0801
1. Revealed Ai Overclocking setup menu items even when "CPU Level Up" was set.
2. Added setup menu item "LCD Poster Backlight" to allow turning off LCD Poster Backlight when system powers off.
(Advanced/Onboard Devices Configuration)
3. Changed the LCD Poster to display current time during S5.
4. Enhance memory overclocking ability
- Support Intel next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU
- Intel Quad-core CPU Ready
- Intel Core2 Extreme / Core2 Duo Ready
- Intel P35/ICH9R
- Dual-channel DDR3 1333/1066
- Fusion Block System
- Extreme Tweaker
- SupremeFX II
- LCD Poster
- EL I/O
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.