Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Bios 1009 Publisher's description
Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe Bios 1009
1. Fixed System MAC/UUID will sometimes lose when AC Power lost
2. Add AI tuner Option under AI Booster to set Auto or Standard
3. Support changing SATA/RAID mode individually in the Bios
4. Add new memory frequency of 216,233 or 250 MHz no matter memory SPD is(E series support only)
5. Hidden ECC DRAM Support option when DRAM Doesn't support ECC function
6. change OnBoard GLAN1 option "Auto" to "Enable"
7. Adjust PowerManagement Default/power on option
8. Show PowerManagement option at APM option
AMD Socket 939 Athlon 64 FX/Athlon 64 X2/Athlon 64/Sempron
True Dual X16 SLI
8 Phase Power Design
Fanless Design - Heat Pipe & Stack Cool 2
Optional FAN for Water-cooling
64-bit CPU support
External Serial ATA 3.0Gb/s port
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.