ASUS A8N-SLI SE BIOS 0301 Publisher's description
ASUS A8N-SLI SE BIOS 0301
1. Support new CPUs.
2. Remove 2.88MB floppy item value
3. Update awdflash.exe to v1.14
4. Modify DDR max speed from 400MHz to 333Hz when full loading
- Supports AMD Socket 939 Athlon 64FX/Athlon 64 X2/Athlon 64
- AMD Cool Â´nÂ´ Quiet! Technology
- NVIDIA nForce4 SLI
- NV Firewall & ActiveArmor
- PCI Express Architecture
- SATA 3Gb/s
- AI Selector
- AI NOS
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.